Friday, June 30, 2006

Can Ya Keep Up?

Alright party people... Update time... wanna hear my weekend schedule...I don't care if ya do or not :P posting it anyway...
BUT FIRST...

My man from... (wait not /my/ man really... ya know like how they say 'My Man' on tv... well do ya? blah ok forget....uh...)
My Friend who hails from Toronto lives in Switzerland and plays hockey in England (yeah don't do the geography it even makes my head spin sometimes!) is in a Hockey tourny this weekend... so everyone wish him good luck ;) not that he'll need it but his team might :D

ok and SECONDLY (I know I know you're dying to hear about my weekend...but I have a lil bit of somberness first)
I have another friend whose mother is in the hospital very ill... just take a quick moment from your day and send some positive energies to Georgia... yeah just send it to the whole state... ;)

check that out two friends in one post... who knew... that I even had two friends :P
*laughs* keep up people... I have to be silly today or I'm in pain... gotta love those monthly courses ;) for all those who know some old english... they should know that one.... lmao

onwards and upwards... my weekend...

today...which is friday for all you potheaded freaks that don't know what day it is today ;)
I'm (including my family) is getting picked up and we're going to a local soccer game... yeah my family loves ye ol football... gotta problem with that... alright then... :P

Then get this... we're going to see David 'fucking' Wilcox... for all you Americans who don't know him... fucking Google him :P ...*dances around singing... cocaine kisses and moonshine missus thats the life for me...I'm sailing away from my heartache on a riverboat fantasy....can't sleep can't drink any more whiskey...* yeah alright thanks for light smattering of applause... :P

then after listenin to Wilcox... we're gonna drop the monkeys off at moms house with BIL and we're going over to the PWood (the Palmwood for all you that are not in the know) of yeah I'm a Beacher thru and thru... I've decided to embrace my Beacherness :P off to see Betty fucking Ford!!!
Gotta give Rog his "Kiss baby" back... lol don't ask...

then going to crash at Ma's house....sounds like fun eh? But WAIT THERE'S MORE!!!

On Saturday we're getting up and going to Keenan's soccer game (I'm tellin ya my family and the footinball...nuts I tell ya)
after his game... we're trotting back into the Falls... (again read that as - Niagara Falls)
because the resident Lions club there (one of liek three of them) are having a Carnival and guess what... LIVE MUSIC!!! yep it's a concert going weekend I tell ya... The Madhadders and The Caverners are at the Carnival...wicked cool eh??

you think that's it?? OF COURSE NOT!!! *laughing*

that's only unti about 5pm on Saturday... pull up your socks there's more... :P

After Niagara Falls,... we're jumping back over to Fort Erie... back to Friendship Festival...to see Practically Hip... why is that name sound familiar... because I hired them a couple of weeks ago to play in the park for us in Thorold...

then again... dropping off the monkeys at moms house and going back over to the PWood (covered that already) and back to see Betty Ford again!! oh hell yeah... double Betty weekend...

so who wants to come party with me Canada Day style? ;)

what? Are ya scared?? afraid ya can't keep up? :P

So I'll fill ya in on how many attacks I get from runnin myself ragged this weekend... don't gimme that look.. it's not like they kill me ;)

catch ya on the flip side

1 comment:

Moon said...

WOOO HOOO I can't wait to hear about how it all went, Talk about an action packed weekend!!!