Friday, July 07, 2006

Past Weekend - This Weekend

So Paulie's complained twice because I haven't updated my blog and told y'all how the weekend went... So I figured beforeI start this one I should atleast tell ya about the last one...

Friday- got picked up as planned and went to the soccer game, Raistlan went out during the game to do a couple of errands, all of a sudden my phone rings "got the first one done and I came to do the second one and now the van won't start, I've been trying it for ten minutes"
Did I happen to mention that everyone who had used the van that week had problems with getting it started? oh... except for mom... O.o
so not to bore you with the details... mom called her mechanic guy...who happens to have a tow service... who ust so happens to be in St Catharines... lucky us eh?
My crazy ass cousin, as she's lovingly referred to as, came to pick up the rest of us... we're just about headed home and my phone rings again...(there had been many phone calls between this one and the first one...but yeah boring) It's Raistlan, tow truck guy finally found him and got the van started...
So we proceed with the rest of the weekend...
except one thing... I MISSED SEEING DAVID WILCOX!!! fuckers....
Anyway, show up at mom's house... oh yeah guess who's camping out for the weekend... you got it.. mom had set up my tent in the backyard...

Went to see Betty Ford that night... awesome as usual to say the least...

Saturday- go to Keenans soccer game, they lost, poor lil guys. Go to the carnival in Niagara Falls, missed the Madhadders cause we were playing games and watching a lumberjack show US vs CAN... we won of course ;) talked to some friends... the kids went home with BIL...so it was Sis and Raistlan and I...
We watched the Caverners... which is a Beatles tribute band.. I saw that snicker o.O ... I am a lover of all music....maybe if I have time I'll show you just how...
Went from Niagara Falls down to Fort Erie... got there early enough to get us some temp tattoos... oh yeah always nice.. had some food and grabbed a place in the most enormous beer area I think I've ever seen and sat and waited for The Pratically Hip... The were awesome...sounded great that night... and the lead singer has Gordon down to a science... its awesome...
Went back to mom's house for a quick change out of the day time clothes...and a bathroom stop before heading over to the PWood... to see Betty Ford again...
OMFG.. is all I can say.. packed house... huge turnout... and did they fucking rock it or what... it was awesome... no it was better than that.. but frankly it's too early in the morning to think of anything...

I did take some pictures this past weekend... however mom couldn't find the cord for the camera and unfortunately the ones I do have don't fit... *sigh* oh well such is life... but I was really hoping to get some pics of THIS weekend...

yes we're back at it again...sort of... part of my family have a huge annual party/pigroast.. live music and what not.. so we're packing up and heading to Chatham.. 'bout a four hour drive from here to have us some roasted pig and roasted cow and all kinds of yumy food (oh yeah the fat girl always talks about food:P ) and different cousin of my mom are all musically talented so they get up and sing and what not... it's great fun...

and since I got no sleep last night... thanks for that Jamie >:P muahahaha
I'll be sleepin the whole way there...

"In three more days, Ill leave this town
And disappear without a trace.
A year from now, maybe settle down
Where no one knows my face."

No comments: