Thursday, July 27, 2006

One Week...

Woo to the motha fuckin Hoo....

as of today I'm now allowed to go swimming again... take a baths (sickos... I was only allowed showers) I'm allowed to do stairs... and may now pick up something over 10lbs (why I would want too? I dunno... but might just cause I can now)

yes it's been a week...

recovery... well I thought I wouldn't really need any 'recovery' time when I got home... apparently I was an idiot...

I've gotten so tired this past week... my leg has had some weird feelings in it... my heart was non stop flutters for almost two days straight... we've gone down to a couple of flutters when I'm tired... still taking the ASA (aka Aspirin) gotta keep doing that probably til my birthday...

so been resting and trying to get better... according to my documentation I'm supposed to be heading back to work next week... let's see if they accomodate my new list of demands... heh... if not.. then it'll be bye bye Screwcomm...

so yes progressing nicely now... thank you all for asking how I've been...

So now onward and upward once more... been planning for a vacation at the end of the coming month...

5 comments:

Moon said...

whoo hooo a bath!!! hehe..did u have soapy bubbles or home made bubbles? lol

Anonymous said...

happy to hear that recovery is going well.

Anna said...

I'm glad you're doing well hon. Take it easy and follow doctor's oders.

*hugs*

rfun6 said...

Hey Hun glad to hear you doing ok. I pray all keeps going well with you all. Get better than better !!!!
: )

Anonymous said...

watch out 4 all that animal testing going on these days rararagogasa inside joke take care see you in a couple of weeks watch out for the second cuming of elvis thank you thank you very much yaa. paulie