Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Thanks For All The Laughs...

Gather around again my little lovelies Mama Rae has something to tell you...

I know that I have no idea who half of you are that come and read my blog... and you haven't left comments for me to know who you are... point being I know you're out there and I know you come to my blog and you come often...

and I wanted to take a moment to say thank you.... yes thank you... thank you for coming out and reading my drivel...

thanks for being interested enough to come back more than once... *laughs*

lately I've been staying very closed off... and if you think thats unhealthy... well fuck ya... some of my friends already know what's coming...

Tomorrow (as long as they're not fuckers again) I will be driving up to Toronto... I have my heart "procedure" in Wednesday... I have not been communitcating with anyone besides my family, very very close friends and my landlady... If I haven't talked to you in a couple weeks get angry if you want that you were not in those categories... what ever...
I got sick of people telling me that everything will be fine and asking me if I was alright and telling me that they know how I feel...
if you know how I feel then why do you keep asking how I'm feeling??
I'm not angry... I know that you care or are at least pretending to care...
but when you tell me that it's nothing and you've never done it or lived thru it... then shut up... stop trying to diminish it.... this is very very huge to me...

and yes I know I will be fine... I take after my grandfather I'm too fucking stubborn to die!
so don't you worry about me...

no I'm not shutting down my blog ;) however I have found myself a home away from home...
if you go over to the right side of my sidebar --------> over here------->
in my blog roll list you will see the name "Jamie" .... yes I now have blogging access there too... Muahahaha >:)
however over there I have to keep it "family safe" so if ya like the stories they'll be popping up here ;)

Hopefully I'll be back on thursday to see you all back here... ;) Ooooo maybe for some post-op half nekkid Thursday family fun :D

3 comments:

reesie said...

Godspeed suga baby, i love you! >:D<

Moon said...

U have been in my thoughts all day today (Wed) ...All I await, is news ...I want to know if everything went well...so gf, u better give us a sign ASAP!!!

Anna said...

You had Monette and I on eggshells today hon but I'm glad the procedure was a success, thank you Ry for letting us know so we can breathe now. We'll talk to you when you get home and rest up.

*hugs*