Sunday, July 09, 2006

Who Wears A Bra Camping?

So... another exciting weekend has passed by and boy do I have stories to tell... are they good ones you ask??

who fecking knows if you think so... then they are... if I think so then they are...

so on friday loaded up the van with all the stuff we needed for the weekend, drove down to moms place where pizza waited for us... and two tickets to The Classic Albums Live doing their "Led Zepplin 1" show... Sis has a seasons pass to where they were playing... so the three of us jumped into the truck and away we went... we parked in a farmers field across the street in a farmers field and since so many people show up for these shows they actually hire cops to direct traffic ... so they have all the people wait until they say it's ok to cross.... I told Sis and Raistlan that I felt like I was in a herd of sheep... so I started bleating like a sheep all the way across the street...

So we go into my second home during the summer months since I turned 19... the Beer Garden :D and stake out a spot we want...
So we listen to the opening band... not bad... good warm up...
So out comes Classic Albums Live... and give a top notch performance of Zepplin... would have been the best but the stupid fuckers from ASHTON WHITE sound people kept fucking up... feedback is not a fun sound to have in your ear...
the cloud of pot was so thick that I didn't even need to ask anyone for a hit off their joint... all ya had to do was take a deep breath...
So got a lil silly... was a bit upset that they didn't play the Immigrant Song... so all the way home I was doing the yell at the beginning of the song all the way home... and mixing it up with a little bleating... had some leftover pizza and went to bed...

Saturday... got up and went to the festival in Ridgeway... had breakfast...
went out to the liquor store and got on the road for a 4 hour drive to Chatham (Chat-'em) ... fairly uneventful drive to Chatham... got there set up the tents and got beds ready and sat with lawnchairs and drinks and said hello to family and ate... ooo did we eat... big pig roast... mmmm...
(fat girls always gotta talk about the food) ;)
Good live music... huge fire... if I could bottle the smell of campfire I would... love that smell
woke up in the morning feeling like I was going to die... not because I was hungover but because the tent was so damn hot and stuffy...
Had breakfast...yummy breakfast... and hit the road...

Now the drive home again was a little more eventful then the drive there...

driving down the 403 back towards Hamilton... we're all sitting the van fairly quietly... Sis driving, Me singing what ever was playing on the cd player at that time, Raistlan sitting in the middle with Keenan and doing whatever they were doing, and in the back was BIL and Gambit...
so this green minivan passes us in the lane on the left side of the van, I looked up because I heard Sis snicker and say oh my god... so I looked up in time to see some guys ass hanging out the window... made us kinda giggle... the green van pulled in front of us... So I said to Sis ya think you could pull up beside 'em on the left for me... as I'm undoing my seat belt and pullin my shirt out from under my butt... she shakes her head and laughs saying sure can... so as she's pulling up beside them I'm gathering my shirt in my hand, she gets right beside the van and up goes my shirt and Sis pulls the van up infront of the green van.... we're laughing our asses off... Well it didn't end there... up comes the green van again... and dudes ass is hanging out the window again... however this time the twig and berries are blowing in the breeze... picture it... guys you may not want too... but we're driving down the highway at 140 km/h (equivalent to apprx 90 mph) and this guy has his nuts and bolt hanging out of an open window... oh my god we all damn near lost it... I just couldn't top that... lol

So we continue down the hwy and Sis turns to me and says... did you just flash him your bra or did you flash them everything? ... I just looked at her and said "bra? what bra?" I mean c'mon who wears a bra when camping out... *laughing*

So got home and just relaxed for the rest of the night...

But holy cow the Americans love coming here... we saw plates from:
Missouri, Michigan, Illinois, New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, New York, Ohio, Iowa

No comments: