Monday, December 28, 2009

A Song Of You... Comes As Sweet And Clear As Moonlight... Through The Pines

Sometimes I sit and want to send you a message... but then I remember that you're not really there... that you probably wouldn't respond or would remind me things that were said...

I wonder how you are and see you sometimes from afar but never really know when you're there.

*sighs* Proverbs 5:1-23 and 7:1-27 I suppose.

Christmas was good... I don't care about what anyone else says... I still believe in Santa Claus... if it wasn't for him we wouldn't have had a Christmas at our house... gathering with family was good.
And getting to talk to Bing four days in a row was quite nice... I'm still hoping and wishing for a visit but haven't been bringing it up... probably too worried that it won't happen... hell the first one almost didn't ...

Snow fell yesterday and actually stayed... looks like winter finally started... at this rate though if it's a full winter there'll be snow on Ostara (Easter)... *le sigh*

I dislike the cold of winter as much as I dislike the humidity of summer... it's a damp coldness here... the kind that creeps into your bones and makes it near impossible to warm up again... my Aunt and Cousin are visiting from Saskatchewan and they've been complaining about the cold here... right we're talking about people who live in a place where it gets to -35'F... so yeah you know it's bad when they're complaining about it...

I'm stalling on the cleaning I need to be doing right now... my house looks like a christmas tornado went through it. The boychild and I did pick up some of the mess but there's more to do. Not going to make him do too much when I don't feel like doing it either. I'll be more inclined to do it when the man gets home I suppose...

I've been going through old chats to find out some info that I know that I've forgotten... and it's been showing me just how much stuff has changed. I do so much appreciate the logging function on messenger services...

and I meant to post this a few hours ago and it's now 11pm ... oops... totally got distracted by some other stuff...

Anyway... I hope you all had a nice holiday... well except you... yeah you know who you are... why do you even still come here??

*hugs and kisses to my Big Daddy*


No comments: