Tuesday, December 08, 2009

...listening to my own singing...

I come to you every night by way of your window...you don't seem to see me...do you feel me I wonder as I stand in the darkness of your room...do you feel my presence as I stand next to your bed and gaze at you while you sleep...do you feel me as I try ever so hard to feel the warmth of your skin as I brush my hand down your cheek...do you notice when I sit next to you and watch your body move ever so slightly up and down as you breathe...do you feel me next to you when I lay down and ret my head on your chest...how I wish I was able to actually feel your warm touch....how I wish I could smell your soft musky scent...how I wish I could stay and have you see me when you open you eyes...do you know that I've been there next to you...do you know how long I stay and just watch you while you sleep...how peaceful you look...how content you look while dreaming the dreams that I hope are about us...I wish I was able to get in your dreams and let you know that I have been there...I wish there was some way to let you know that I had been there...do you know how much I long to actually feel your soft warm skin pressing up against mine...it kills me to come and not be able to feel you...but its much worse when I don't come to see you...my heart aches to be with you...my body cries out for the touch of yours...my soul shudders with the anticipation of seeing you again...I have to keep from dying inside everyday because I'm not apart of your reality as of yet...I watch you as you sleep and wish I could be there next to you...I wish I could let you know that I have been there...I wish you could feel me there with you always.

No comments: