Friday, December 04, 2009

And So I Cry Sometimes When I'm Laying In Bed Just To Get It All Out What's In My Head...

nails says, "46 would be big enough for my apartment, but not for my ego"
nails is compensating
nails says, "for your small penis?"
nails says, "oof"
nails says, "you should go for a 70"."
Sorad says, "I have a 55" CRT rear-projection. It is very bulky."
nails nods
nails has DLP rear proj
nails says, "I didn't want to pay an extra grand for a flat screen with worse contrast"
You say, "I only have a 15 inch crt, does that mean I have a huge penis?"
nails says, "Dwy, satellites can see your junk from space"
Tiamat admires Dwy's junk
Sorad says, "Is that what keeps hitting me in the ey?"
nails touches Dwy's junk. without getting up off the couch. in NH.
Sorad says, "It knocked a damned 'e' off."
Dwyvach loses it laughing.
You say, "I almost choked on my popcorn"
nails says, "are you just going to do guitar? skip the whole kit?"
You say, "thanks I needed that, helps make me forget my arm is killing me"
nails hugs Dwy. "you strained it? had to pee?"
Sorad says, "Or masturbate?"
Sorad shudders.
Dwyvach laughs and shakes her head
You say, "Nah nails can do that for me in NH"
nails says, "I just tickle the tip. Sorad works the shaft."
Narkash says, "Masturbation takes a team of 250 strategically placed throughout the Mid-Atlantic region"


I know longer feel comfortable posting personal stuff here, which would explain the long bouts of silence....
there's a couple of people that no longer even speak to me that read my blog and then decide to spew hate about me behind my back...
So... so much for my own place on the web... enjoy any of the stuff I do decide to put up.

No comments: