Friday, March 12, 2010

... sounds of silence....


Here's a little something something to put you into the mood just before you crawl into bed with your significant other for a nice romantic evening between the sheets... it gets the blood pumping and just gets you so ready for the action...


enjoy.

So I have a bit of news... not that anyone out there is going to know what I'm talking about or even care about it... and I know there's no one that reads this that can put the word out there to those I'm keeping it from until April...

I got a call last night (thank the goddess the phone was in working order) from the new incoming Governor and her husband... She's asked me to be the cabinet chair for Lions Quest and for the International Peace Poster Contest... My name had been recommended too her by someone I know and love dearly... Only down fall besides the amount of work that will need to be done... is I have to go out and get one of those silly plum coloured (more like burgandy) jackets... which will not go with my hair at all... so... for the next Lions year I might go back to blonde... but I dunno haven't decided yet... I'm going to have to price them too see how much they are... would like a nice tailored one... because wow I've seen the other women in theirs and they make you look so blocky and butch...enh... but anyway...

One foot in the door... I can hopefully get to stay on cabinet providing that I'm doing a good job in the chair position appointed too me..

I immediately called my sponsor and told her about it... she already knew sort of... she was one of the ones who put my name in... but now we'll both be on cabinet this year together, and both working with all the schools across the district... :)

Like I said a few might read this and go... um.. what? I mean it sounds like a good thing sort of but...what??

I've been told being on district is much more fun... I hope so... lord knows I could use a bit more fun...

No comments: