Friday, March 26, 2010

The List Goes On And On...


When you feel the lowest of lows when you get a high it feels like the highest...

When you're in one of the high times the smallest thing can be such a treat...

I know I know wtf am I babbling about today right? lol

There's plenty of times that you've sat there and read about how sad I was... how my heart hurts... and so many other things that seem to have me down and out about stuff...

Not right now... I'm holding onto this major squee I've been working on now as long as I possibly can...

This weekend is the convention weekend where I'm going to be put onto next years cabinet... much too the surprise of my own clubs members... lol can't wait to see their faces...

Half way through April we'll be getting some company for the weekend... I'll be getting the euchre tournament over with... and just having a really good time...

End of May I'll be going on a trip... a much anticipated trip... for so many reasons I can't wait for this trip... I've missed Big Daddy so much... and @whee @ 6 plane rides :)

Seems my family is growing again.. no not that way... I've given up on the whole baby venture...
My family is growing by 5, for two very different reasons... can't say much about it at this point but nevertheless I'm quite happy to include every single one of them into my life...

Life is just looking really good today and it makes me oh so very very happy... so very squee...

And Truth be told I miss you
And Truth be told I'm lying
When you see my face hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way I hope it gives you hell...
Tomorrow you'll be thinking to yourself, Where did it all go wrong?
But the list goes on and on...
Now you'll never see what you've done to me
You can take back your memories they're no good to me
And here's all your lies, you can look me in the eyes,
With that sad sad look that you wear so well...
When you see my face hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell

And that is a lovely message to someone whom will most likely never see it for they're too wrapped up in themselves to ever think of anyone besides themselves and how great they are.

ok getting late.... must sleep... so time to pick out the secretzen post for this blog entry...

No comments: