Wednesday, March 24, 2010

... you choose...

I was sitting here trying to figure out the lyrics that I should use for this post as the title and I was having such a hard time trying to choose between two particular songs that have been stuck in my head for a couple of days...


Both have been pretty much accurate as well as stuck in my head, for pretty much the same reason...

It's nice to know that sometimes if you just wait it out and don't do anything rash that the divine will set the world right and in order in due time... you can't force these types of things.

Spring time...
Oh how I do love spring time... the time when you're waking from the hibernation of sorts... waking up from the autopilot or the cruise control that you set to get you through the dark and cold times... waking up to things you didn't realize before... waking up to things that maybe look different now.

This has happened to me a couple of times now this week... and to a couple of others that I know...

Things are in the works now that prove to me that not all of life is downs...
I have things to look forward too in April and May, this coming weekend and so on...

I've had a long last couple of days... but I have enjoyed them... I'm sleepy though so not a whole lot of time to really elaborate... dozing at the keyboard... no time for even a photo or two

Maybe I'll be able to sit do

No comments: