Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Open Letter...

Though things got figured out ... the cost truly out weighs the gain in my mind...

I love you for doing it... but it hurt my heart to lose what it is I wanted so much.

I hope that you can forgive me for being irresponsible and that we can still do what it is we had started to plan for... I feel like shit because it's not just me that's losing out... that you did too... and you didn't fault me for it, you didn't blame me... you told me you'd take care of it... and you did... but it doesn't make me feel better.. it makes me feel worse...

When you had said 'you never know what will happen' I didn't even think that the 'what' that would happen would be me... *sighs*

I love you and I'm really sorry for being a fuck up...

I have no right to ask if we might be able to in May... but I kinda hope you'll think about the long weekend...

I'm sorry.

No comments: