Friday, July 06, 2012

No More Pain. please...

with the fact being that I'm not getting out very much you'll just have to live with the fact that my posts will revolve around my foot/ankle/leg... deal with it...

I'm in pain tonight...not the sort that most would think of...it's not the 'you broke a bone dumbass'...type of pain...

the only way to describe what I'm feeling right now is this... you know when a bee or a mosquito flies past your ear and you hear/feel the buzzing sound their wings make...?

that is the constant feeling at my incision site...

now that's not the pain...that's just the queer feeling in my leg that I have to assume is my nerves trying to function after being fucked with...

the pain I'm in does deal with that same area...every so often when I move my foot...it feels like there is an angry bee trapped between my leg and the air cast and it's stinging the fuck out of me...

I have to assume  that it's because my incision is healing and when I move my foot even slightly it'll tug on the skin and irritate it...however it's still painful and makes me gasp and sometimes even cry a little...

that sting...seeps into my skin...travels up my leg...to my spine where my hair will stand up then on my arm...dunno why...but it fucking hurts and I could do without it now...as it's keeping me from going to sleep...

I think I fell asleep for about 30 minutes this evening...

I'm tired of losing sleep because of twitching bee stinging type of pain...*sighs*

I just want some sleep. :(

No comments: