Tuesday, July 03, 2012

I Will Be Walking Normally By Then.

Went about cleaning my incision site again today...

Had tot go see Dr  Awesome today as well... he put my fibula and my hip back into place...my leg has been feeling a lot better today....now

Gotta go back to the Ortho clinic next week...gotta go see Dr Awesome in two weeks...



So there it is today... just before the cleaning...I'm a bit concerned about the dip in my leg but I'm hoping that's just because my muscle tissue got all fucked up there...

It's been surprising a few people about how quickly I've been healing up...

Not realizing that I have really good reasons to be healed up and walking... I know I mentioned it passing in one post...but...tickets have been purchased and I will be going to Reno in September...and god damn it I will be walking normally be then! :)

No comments: