Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sugarballs, Gravity, Nickle and Skating

Wednesdays are fast becoming my favourite day...

Man...now I sound like Q and Sugarballs at the gym...everyday they oogle the girls and as they walk by say 'Man I Love *insert day of the week here*' ... lol

But anyway I really am loving Wednesdays... we drive to Nickle and Q's house and then 5 to 7 of us pile into the van and make our way over to North Townawanda to go roller skating at the rink there... it has a great hard wood floor...two big disco balls...lots and lots of black lights...and loud music... what more could you ask for? seriously... it's so much fun...

Tonight Sugarballs and I took it upon ourselves to dance for Nickle as she was taking her gear off and laughing at us and telling us how much she loves us...lol

I must admit that over the years I've been very...um...not impressed with Q but he's gotten a lot better since we started hanging out again... I heart Nickle and Sugarballs (they're siblings and fucking hilarious)...

I like hanging around Sugarballs as well... he texts me each morning to try to motive my ass to get out of bed and meet him and Q at the gym... I really appreciate it...

and really it's because of him and Q that I went out for my first Gravity class... The Man had said he wanted to do it...and I was a bit iffy about it....but they told us how great of a workout it is...so I went with Nickle...two days later went with The Man and then a couple days later went with Nickle again... but since then (oh and that was in one week...yeah I'm a monster!) I've done a couple of the same classes as Q and Sugarballs...

Gravity beeteedubs ... is fucking awesome... I love it... it leaves me so sore... lol

I'm starting to feel much tighter again which makes me happy...

As of this past Monday I've gotten the clearance to get back on my skates in a full contact capacity...fingers crossed that I'll get to play in a game this season...there's been talk of not letting me skate until next season...but it also seems that minds keep changing everyday about other stuff so...we'll see.


I'll geek out later in another post about the awesomeness that will be the month of May for the Man and I...



Awesomely Sore!

No comments: