Thursday, May 02, 2013

Weigh In #13

Disappointment... I am the epitome of disappointment today...

Yep it's that time again... I did my weigh in and I have to admit I wasn't that great this past month (28 days) there were a few potatoes had...and maybe a candy bar or two and perhaps a bowl or two of rice... so it is my own damn fault  ... I know it is... but I didn't think I'd be gaining nearly 10 pounds because I was still going off to the gym to do my workouts... apparently the doc was right... I can't ever go back to eating any of that stuff anymore...

With that being said time to get my ass back in gear...and I don't know how many times I'm going to say that before gears actually become unstuck...

I've signed up for a 5km run called Run or Dye...so my gym time will be changing and will grow more intense...

The goal that I've set for myself is to actually run/jog and finish the 5km rather then walking it... I know I can walk it... I've done that before no problem even when I was really fat...

I need some better shoes... the shoes I have to work out in suck ass...so yeah... that will hopefully be rectified by the end of the month...or it'll make my training harder...

In somewhat positive news... I go back to freshmeat training on May 7th (next Tuesday) I'm hopeful that will help drop some poundage as well but... it's only an hour of skating per week...but add that to the hour or so I do over in North Townawanda...hopefully it'll help...

However on that front I'm not a happy camper either... because I've been frustrated with myself lately because I don't feel like I've been getting better with my skating and there's a few things I've attempted and not be able to complete out of fear... when you break something it leaves you a little leery about doing stuff on it... I know in my head I'm just going to have to punch through that wall of fear and do it... at this point if I break something else then I know I'm just not cut out to be a derby girl...

Guess I should stop stalling and post my disappointment for the world to see...

Ankles - L 9.25 (same) R 8.25 (same)
Calves - L 14.25 (-1) R 14.25 (-1)
Thighs - L 21.5 (-0.25) R 21.5 (-0.5)
Wrists - L 6.25 (same) R 6.5 (+0.25)
Forearms - L 9.75 (-0.5) R 9.75 (-1)
Biceps - L 11.75 (-0.75) R 11.75 (-0.25)

Hips - 41.5 (+0.25)
Belly - 40.5 (+1.75)
Waist - 33 (+1.5)
UnderBust - 33.25 (+0.5)
OverBust - 39.75 (+0.25)
Neck - 13.75 (same)

Weight - 179.5lbs (+4.9lbs)
BMI - 33.02 (+0.89)


Ayep... I'm miserable.


No comments: