Friday, January 09, 2015

When it Rains it Pours...

I was so happy that Sugarbear was coming home today...

I sent him my normal Good Morning message when I was headed to bed at twenty after five this morning ... and got a message back at 6ish telling me that his mum had a bad night and that he may not be home...

A bit later I saw that he was in Muskoka and asking for prayers for his family... and when I sent him a message asking what was happening... I got a phone call back from him, the hospital suggested that it would be a good time for them to gather the family... he was on the highway and he would call me when he got to Sudbury...

After hanging up the phone I just cried... and cried... and The Man came in and around the tears I tried to explain to him what was happening...

Suddenly plans are being put into place... and an offer to get me up there came in...

I messaged SB back and told him that I had a way to get up to Sudbury, and asked him 'did you want me to come up?'...

Awkward...phone rang while I was sitting on the can...

I was thanked for the offer, told that he loved that I wanted to be there with him and for him, but that there would be lots of people there and lots on his plate and that I should just stay where I am for now...
Again said he'd call me when he got to Sudbury...
I told him I love him...

Then proceeded to pace around my house feeling absolutely fucking useless.

DD came over to discuss arrangements for getting me to Sudbury... I told him about the second call back...

While he was here we realized that my cell had been turned off... I was able to receive calls but that was it.

Well fuck... I guess phone companies get upset when you owe them money...
*see last nights comment about how much I love money*

I was upset by the thought of him not coming home...
Depressed by the thought of his mother being so ill of health and unable to be able to do anything for her or him... (trials and tribulations of being an empathic healer)
Angered by the thought of him possibly not being able to get a hold of me to let me know what's happening or if he just needs to vent or talk...

DD left with the comment to keep him updated as well and if I ended up needing/wanting/having permission to go up to let him know...


The other thing I was going to write about yesterday that I forgot to because of all the hubbub and it being so late at night...
I signed up for more online courses again... my first one started yesterday...and I just can't seem to get excited to do it right now...
The one that started yesterday... Introduction to Pharmacy...
so...yay?

*sighs and cries a little*

I want my Sugarbear to be happy and his mum to be healthy...
I want my wife to be here so I can get big hugs that last minutes and hours...
I want The Man to not have to put up with me pacing around the house upset and feeling useless...
I lurves them all.

I think I should have gotten more then an hour and a half of sleep.

No comments: