Tuesday, June 09, 2015

Post Beaver Bash

I'm not dead... :)

I thoroughly enjoyed Fridays game...a lot more then most games I've played in.
I was on team Gayme Changers (the other team was Wheels of Equality...bit rubbish name but enh). I  was absolutely fucking tickled pink to find out that I was going to be on the same team as Fraxxure. She gives me lady boners in my derby shorts.

I was nervous as hell. Like genuinely scared. I don't tend to tell too many people those sorts of things especially when it's happening. Too vulnerable.

There was really only two people that I let on to that I was scared. SB and Bing.

SB had told me a couple weeks beforehand that he wouldn't be coming to the game. Saw him the night before and got a really nice massage from him after having some pho together. It helped calm my nerves a bit. He never really does the 'you can do it' sort of bit...but doesn't tell me I can't either...lol
I messaged him in the late morning while he was at work (figuring he'd get the msg later) just telling him how I was really bloody nervous.
Long and short of it...he ends up telling me he's gonna go...and then even offered to drive (does  have a spiffy lil car now...) colour me surprised. It was really nice of him. Even now it still calms my nerves to see him trackside. Friendly face and all, especially when most of my friends play or volunteer.

Before I knew SB was coming I ended up talking to Bing on the phone... it's been nearly 3 years since we've spoken on the phone.
It was a bit like old times...ended up telling him how bloody scared I was of the game later that evening.
He calmed me down by doing his whole 'this isn't anything you haven't done before' talk...which was sweet.

My aunt and uncle didn't make it to the game unfortunately...all the traffic that my waze app got us around on our way up...they hit. So they ended up turning around.

The game was great fun. The halftime drag show was awful...the girls needed better lessons in makeup and needed to learn their songs better. Hopefully with some more practice they'll be better.

The car ride was even fun with 3 of my favourite dudes...

However there's something I'm noticing... I'm incredibly horny for a couple of days after playing in a game.

Something that I didn't really have a problem with last season...this season though... having a harder time scratching that particular itch.
It's been annoying and slightly frustrating.

Going to have to find an after bouts bloke apparently.

Oh well... next game is this coming Saturday... first home game with my brand new team. Should be fun.

No comments: