Tuesday, June 02, 2015

All The Derby!

Practices, scrimmages, and games...oh my!

There's also team meetings, league meetings and committee meetings...oh joy.

This week is yet another derby filled week...

Mondays I'm running an NSO training clinics each week to teach volunteers the non-skating official positions...
Tuesdays I have practice.
Wednesday (this week) I have a Team Meeting
Thursday is practice/scrimmage night
Friday...oooo Friday I have a game in Kitchener.

Other weeks I'll have a league meeting or a committee meetings on a Wednesday.

I am in desperate need of a massage...so...something may have to give this week so that I can barter to get one.

I love derby and it's been a saving grace in my life...from Bing to SB...to dealing with all the deaths...to just staying active...
Sometimes it just starts to take over my life...and I'm thinking it might just take over my June...

If I get a spot in all the games that I've put my name in for I'd be playing on the 5th, 13th, 20th, 25th, and 27th...

So far 5th is confirmed...13th and 27th are my home team games...20th would be an away home team game in Ajax/Durham and the 25th would be a pick up game in Toronto...

I'm really excited.

I also think I'm a bit crazy.

Glad Pinky is taking me to the gym every week day...gotta get this mass into some shape...

Also need to find somewhere to get some rest and relaxation...

No comments: