Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Close My Eyes And Listen To You Crying....

I've been told over and over again don't change who you are for another person...

what if you don't like who you are and you really want to change for what seems to be the better...

what seems to be the better to you might be annoyingly obnoxious to someone else....

when you read something that somebody else has written and think to yourself "Gods could you be anymore obvious regarding the about face you've done just because of so and so..."

if you are going to change your life do it for yourself not for anybody else... and for fucks sake get a spine about it... stop trying to impress everybody and try to guilt them into doing stuff with you...

and just because someone doesn't like you doesn't mean they have a fear of gays/lesbians/bisexuals/heterosexuals.... it means they just don't like you...

as much as we share between all of us none of us truly cares for everyone...

quit your fuckin whining and your passive agressive comments...

and you wonder why people don't like you... you try so hard that you come across as an attention starved puppy that bites whenever tries to pet it... it looks truly pathetic to watch...


"does it make you mad to find that I have grown, I bet it hurts so bad to see the strength I've shown"


I give up on you...and I suggest you don't talk to me or I'll let you know what I really think of you...lol >:)

(Keenan has been sick this past weekend, went out to see Racing Stripes for my moms birthday, went and had dinner afterwards, went back to work...that was my weekend)

6 comments:

Tryphyna said...

merf?

Raistlan said...

I love you too :P

The Witch Doctor said...

Tryphyna: wtf is merf??
Jamie: yeah riiiiiiight :P (lol)
Raistlan: I love you too baby ;)
Shan: Shup! you know damn well I'm not talkin about you (LOL) and OF COURSE I want to go...but my vacation time is in July :( and we would have to bring Raistlan...
*cheesy smile* hi hunny my's still loves you...see?! see!? :D

Tryphyna said...

a merf is the sound that one makes when you combine a bunny, lack of sleep, and 'passive agressive comments' stupid big words!

The Witch Doctor said...

ahh ok well thank you for clarifying that for me.. LMAO

Tryphyna said...

no problem.

I realize I do need mental help.