Wednesday, February 23, 2005

I'll Be Waving Hand Watching You Drown, Watching You Scream Quiet Or Loud...

wow look who it is...
It's...

ME!!!!

yeah yeah I know... it's tough on all you addicts when I don't post for a couple of days... I'm glad that my couple of posts with the links sedated you for a couple of days... you know that last one I did... it took the better part of the day I had before work to actually put those together.... lol glad you enjoyed them....

ok so the update...

Valentines day.... (yeah yeah I know I'm a lil late...)
Raistlan and I went to the Mandrin for dinner on the 12th... came home and watched a movie and went to sleep.... yeeeeeeeeeeah riiiiight ba ha ha... ok so yeah we came home... you can figure out on your own what we did after that... Monday the 14th I got 2 dozen beautiful deep red roses delivered to me at work....had to get a ride home...lol it was one huge fucking bouquet... oh yeah and Magilla now has a friend to play with... I also got another big stuffed Monkey/gorilla/ape.... Keenan has named this one Grilla... as I said to my mother... yeah I know I'm a spoiled brat... not my fault I was raised that way :P
at least I was if you ask my older sister ;) what did you do for Valentines day??

Computer Related Crap
now here's something to figure out... the one main program that seemed to kill my computer the fastest is the one that is currently keeping it alive....
it will not stay on by itself if left on for an hour or sometimes less... if I get up and walk away from the computer I get the blue screen of death (different version of it anyway) in apprx 15 minutes... its fucked up... which keeps me from going online much... never know when its gonna die when I'm in the middle of something... oh yeah and the prgram that kills it the fastest now is Publisher... *shakes head*

Kids
Gambit just turned 8 this past Monday (21st) ... we took him to go see the movie The Son of the Mask... that was funny...lol
Gambit is getting his fathers attitude more and more... it's taking longer and longer each weekend to get him to lose the attitude... it gets quite frustrating... I know I know... it gets worse the older they get...
Keenan is doing well... hes extrtemely excited and can't wait until Friday to tell his brother that he beat the Shrek 2 game before him... lol
Raistlan has been trying to convince me that we should have another... *raise eyebrow*
all I gotta say is.... "Then they would out number us!!"

Work
hmmm what to say about work that everyone out there would understand... oh here's something... just because people can buy, turn on and surf the internet does not mean they are intelligent.... I'm telling ya people I'm dealing with the cream of the crop at work... note that lil puddle of sarcasm under that statement... and if it's not stupid people I'm dealing with its those people who believe they know everything... or just really strange calls...
and then on the rare occasion... the person who knows exactly what you are saying... those are sometimes a god sent... other times its hell... like last night... you know when you have to sugercoat and try to tell them they are shit out of luck they'll have to wait... and they turn around and say.."so what you're saying is there's nothing you can do for me so I should get off your phone and call back tomorrow?" how the hell do you answer that....??? here's how I did... "yeah pretty much" LMAO

Home
Getting closer to being able to move out of the lil shithole... we were actually able to put some money into the bank !! oh dear God... I think the world is coming to an end... usually if I'm not spending it Raistlan is... and don't think for one second I spend more than him... :P
Anyway... so hopefully we'll be able to put some more away soon... I would like to get out of this apartment in the spring... and still be able to afford to go away on vacation for a week in July....

Vacation
Any ideas where I should go for my vacation?? (sorry Englands out...I can't save up $2200 between spring and summer) :P
But then I got a good tip that the best times to travel to england is between October and April... riiiight like I didn't realize the best time to travel is in the off seaon... dumbass....

I'm proud to say that I am the first one in the house to beat the entire Shrek 2 game :D
Keenan was second...
of course we both got some help from Raistlan but still :P
and snicker all you want at the fact that its a kids game... that game is freaking frustrating in some spots :P

ok I'm off now.. gotta get ready for work....

1 comment:

rfun6 said...

I'm happy you got roses. And so many. Its also nice that your monkey got someone to spank. Get your internet fixed. Tell shadow(I mean raistlan) (did I spell it right) to get with it. I knew you were playing that darn game cube. :)