Friday, February 25, 2005

I've Been Everywhere Man, Across The Desert Land...


bold
the states/provinces you've been to, underline the states/provinces you've lived in and italicize the state/province you're in now... (I put in bold/italics where I have lived before)

Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C /British Columbia / Saskatchewan / Alberta / Manitoba / Ontario / Quebec / New Brunswick / Nova Scotia / Prince Edward Island / Newfoundland / Yukon / Northwest Territories / Nunevit

Well this is where I've been.. so when I was told I get around.. I guess they weren't wrong :P
Do you get around? let's see how much you get around... post this on your blog/journal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd put this up in my own journal, but, I haven't been anywhere really.