Saturday, December 09, 2006

Sucky Update, But Atleast There Is One.

Ok so I haven't posted anything 'real' apparently in a long time... well anything that I had to sit down and think about and then type out of my brain... probably because the last time I did that it was funny and witty and what not and apparently at the exact moment I hit the publish button google went down for maintainence... yeah fucking sucks boo hoo I know... suck it up eh ;)

so I guess I should give an update of some sort...

Got a job and now looking for another...
Starting a new Christmas tradition this year now that the boys are old enough, we have introduced them to our belief of Yule to an extent, this year will be more then jut a little. We're going to be putting our tree on Yule this year and we will be staying home Christmas eve. In the past we've traveled down to my mothers and sleep over a do Christmas morning there, this year, we're going to go ahead and do it here in our tiny apartment.
So we'll see how that goes...
This year is my year to have Gambit in the morning so should work out well I think.

I've not really been hiding out or staying away from the computer... just...I dunno.. haven't felt up to talking to people about the nothingness thats been happening in my life...

That doesn't mean that I'm not interested in what's going on with you guys that still come and check me out over here... just I'm being horrible and not even making the effort...

Been doing lots of stuff with the Lions club... that's slowing down now too... been in the parade here in town... actualy gonna be in another tomorrow...

I'm hoping that Raistlan goes back to work in January we could use the money, unfortunately the doctor he's been going to that said he could help him out with the migraines hasn't been able to do too much... they've eased a bit but not enough... *sighs*
I tell you there is nothing worse then seeing your spouse curled up in the bottom of the bathtub with no lights on and hot water spraying down on them while they try not to cry from the pain or the sad look on their face as you see the pain radiating off of them and they confess that they'd like to go walk infront of a bus.
What's worse is the number of people who think 'enh whatever, so what it's just a headache' you know usually we all know how very loving I am to people but... I hope those mother fuckers get a migraine that hurts so bad they can't hear without it sounding like a fog horn in their head and can't see because everytime they open their eyes it feels like a million candle spotlight is being shined in their faces...
what's worse... we've been noticing that Keenan has been complaining about headaches now too... *sigh* so this might answer that age old question that Raistlan has had for years 'is it hereditary?' and hasn't been able to have it answered due to the fact that he's adopted...

Dad's back in this province now, living about 4 hours away... haven't been to see him yet unfortunately because need a vehicle to do that, so we're thinking maybe renting a car and heading out there one weekend.

*thinks*
not much else going on...

been writing another story it's about 14 pages long now... probably won't post it here... if I post it I'll post a link too it...

other than that we've been talking about changing the apartment around and giving the kids the bigger bedroom... so I've given myself from now til the 21st to get that down...since that consists of moving something in every room in the apartment and when you have a tiny one, it's like figuring out a rubix cube ;)

Anyway I'm out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rae,

I fully believe that migraines are paseed down through herdity. I am the third generation of women, that I know of, that has suffered from migraines. My 12 year old daughter complains about them from time to time as well. That makes four generations.