Sunday, December 03, 2006

Way Back...

Time to step into the Way Back Machine to a time when I was an opinionated teenager ;)
(I ran across some of the short little blurbs I had been known to write in my English class, this one drips with Sarcasm ;) I know hard to believe that I would be sarcastic but hey ;) you do what comes so naturally)

Run out of fish?
Honest politicians?
Never run out of experts?
Adversity energizes them!
Running electricity through the little metal stage at a sideshow used to make us "like the chickens", and dance?
"We're in the soup!"
And if that's the case, I find it hard to get too excited over the question, whether it's chicken noodle or cream of mushroom!
When the going is good - the sky is blue! Gods' in her heaven!
An expert to tell you, they're happy?
Catastropes, are pretty rare in politics?
Quebec referendum fall into this category?
Negotiations over this deeply emotional issue! Which no one really understands!
Your mother's cooking is still reassuring.
The women can't cook?
Don't get the idea things are fine here!
Sailors on welfare?
Falling dollar has hit them pretty hard?
No! Things are bad, very bad!
And they're going to get worse!
Way worse!
And that's my expert opinion!

No comments: