Saturday, December 30, 2006

Shoes? Fuck Shoes! HA!

So here I sit, taking a break from the work that I need to get done by tuesday... we still have more relatives to see and more presents to exchange... you know that whole 12 days of christmas stuff ;)

I'll be running away to see my dad's new place next weekend... and at some point we're hoping that Raistlan's mother will take a trekk down here. It's unfortunate that she lives 6 hours away, the kids miss seeing her.

this weekend however, staying in... not going anywhere... well except tomorrow afternoon with Sis, we're going out for a few... but yeah this year we'll be ringing in the New Year with the kids asleep in their beds and me working... *chuckles* Gee-Ha!! which from what I've been told is just Yee-Ha... but with a G.. :)

Santa was good to us all... even to me who plays Santa in this house... Santa knows who he is and I've thanked him profusely over and over again...
Santa hooked the kids up with art supplies and toys and games and video games... they're a happy bunch... there was only one video game they wanted that they couldn't have... because Santa didn't have the 50 bucks to shell out for one game *laughs*

there's not much to say really... the list of stuff is enormous that we got...
I got some more monkeys for my collection, 3 pairs of slippers (apparently everyone thought I needed slippers) , couple of shirts, socks, bunch of movies and a bunch of smiles from my boys ;)
All of them, the two boy cats smiled at me for their lil catnip mice, my two kids (boys) smiled at me for the presents and for being the greatest mom in existence, and the two boy birdies smiled at me for their little birdie burrito (filled with bird seed) and then my big boy (Raistlan) smiled at me....well for other things ;)

I must say tho that my secret Santa (secret because I'm not telling you) sent me a Blue (my favourite colour) Nintendo DS... after three years of asking at every birthday and christmas and mothers day... THANK YOU!!
I love it... and have already had to recharge it *laughs* (I picked it up on Thursday)

*sighs* well I do believe that I've procrastinated long enough...

I hope everyone has a great weekend if I don't get to say Happy New Year to ya before then *hugs*

1 comment:

madhu said...

I really appreciate your article and you have narrated well and its interesting. believe me even I got Oakley Split Smoke slippers as a present.