Monday, February 12, 2007

Be A Patron Of The Arts!

Miss Tickle has to raise £4,200 in the next two weeks and so she has thought of something really clever in which to raise this money. Buy a word.

Yes, that's all, buy a word. Any word you want for the mighty sum of £1. Miss Tickle explains why ever so well on her blog so it's worth having a look.

I own two words which I shall fight tooth and nail should anyone try and take them away from me.

Why don't you buy a word ? Or a sentence even ? Just think, for just a mere pound you can have a word that is your very own.

And put it in your pocket when you go to work.

I have to admit I have bought a word, I bought the word 'Flatter' don't ask me why, I just did, it jumped out at me... click on Miss Tickle... to read the explanation... if you even need one , haven't you always wanted to owe your own word?

No comments: