Friday, February 09, 2007

HLHNToF

Just like several other times I'm now sitting here looking at this little window where you're supposed to type in all your world shattering thoughts and feelings, isn't it?

Isn't that's what's expected of us, funny quips about live... deep insightful thoughts... earth shattering opinions...

Isn't that what we try to provide so that we'll get more readers...

Why is it again that we open up our doors... the little door to our little corner of the web... so that people can get that little tiny view into our lives...

Where has all the privacy gone?

We know more about our virtual/cyber neighbours then we do of our neighbours who live next door...

It wasn't until there was an ambulance down the street from my apartment (live in a small town so stuff like that doesn't happen all the time) That's when I learned that the fire chiefs mom lived down the street from me.... and my next door neighbours husband passed away a few years ago and she lives in that huge house next door all by herself...
I've lived here for three years... ick.... I've lived in this shoe box for three years now??

The neighbour across the road... seen her out gardening... I know she likes gardening... don't know who she is, or anything about her....

But my blogging neighbours... some of them I can tell you their kids names, that their mom's have passed away, that they've just got married, that they're on medication for this that or the other thing...

I'm starting to think I don't get out much...

I work too much, I rp just about as much, and chat almost all the time.... wow my mom must be so proud...

One cannot make all the clever people good - neither is it possible to make all the good people clever. - Who said that?

You said you were a huge suck when you're sick :P I just agreed ;)

One day I'll wake up and you will no longer be important to me - she says to her computer.

I'm trying to forget that I'm addicted to you, but I want it and I need it - I'm addicted to you - she sings to her computer while laughing.

I should be working right now...
but instead I'm rambling in a blog post that only about 5 will read... see and for some reason that kinda bugs me... why should I care how many people read my ramblings... that don't really make any sense... why have I gotten accustomed to seeing almost no comments on my blog posts... grown accustomed to the resounding 0 that stands there taunting me...

enh it's probably that I don't post enough... but truthfully I don't want to post drivel that doesn't make sense or mean anything to anyone...

*shakes head* and some have wondered why I haven't posted anything in a while... seems my most interesting ones according to the stats were the HNT posts... well duh of course they were...

So here's my late HNT post...


Kinda creepy isn't it?

I love it... and yeah that's really me... all dark and menacing looking... yep that's me being creepy...
Happy Late Half Nekkid Thursday this blustery cold Friday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your comments stand at 0 for the same reason mine do...because you talk to the four or five people that read your blog steadily...so they tell you their comments before they have a chance to post them on here. Sucks doesn't it? And yes, I am a big suck when I'm sick, and I got that from you so :P.

One day the people will clamour to hear our words and the words will be gone...too bad they didn't read proactively when they had the chance.

~J~

Raistlan said...

Here's my comment! :)

I'll talk to you about the post when I get a chance to at home. You should be getting ready to go out now :P

Unknown said...

Here I am reading your blog like I do religiously a few times a week, even as I can not find time RP anymore. Of course, what am I suppose to be doing? Working. I understand exactly what you are talking about and feel for you.

Cheer up! We still love you!

-Mirra