Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Advice Time Again...

Advice time... sure I'm looking for yours... always... thought you guys knew thats what you were here for...

What do you do if you are encountering almost nothing but negativity from a family member and/or a friend of yours?

See I try to live away from negativity - but every so often (since I am human) I complain - however I try to stay away from people who do nothing but complain or only see the dark side of things - But when ya love the person because they are someone close to you, how would you deal with it... I'm trying to find a way to deal with it - yet not lose this person in my life.

If you have any ideas or suggestions please by all means let me know - usually I tell them to fuck off - but I don't really wanna do that this time with family.

No comments: