Monday, April 23, 2007

Dar and Scott

My mothers mother... my Grandmother... must be wondering what fucked up lottery she won...

My Grandfather that just passed on Saturday was my Grandmothers first husband... they had a bunch of kids including my mom...
Each remarried...


My Grandmother married another man and had two more children... and I'm quite sure that my grandmother right now is sitting in the hospital in Hamilton... for each of those two children are there...

I had an uncle, his name was Scott... his place of residence for most of my life was behind some bars... I only met him a few times that I can remember... his place of residence now is Hamilton General hospital where he lays not waking up. He is and will remain to be brain dead. He has been there for a couple of years now.

I have an aunt, her name is Dar... she was one of my cool aunt's introduced me to all kinds of different types of music, she would wear leather jackets and she was a helluva artist. I remember her telling me one night when I got home from work as a teenager (I worked in a bar and got home about 2 am) she turns to me and says 'I'm gay' as I was watching tv... my response 'I know' ... thats one of the last times I saw my Aunt Dar. Yesterday I got a phone call, while grieving over the death of my Grandfather.

Aunt Dar's in the hospital in ICU and it doesn't look good...
Her new place of residence... Hamilton General Hospital... I hope that she at least gets to share the room with her brother since they've not been in the same room in probably 15 years.

My Grandmothers two youngest children lay in hospital beds, one for all intents and purposes dead the other dying. After hearing that her first husband has passed over the weekend.

My heart is very heavy right now... but I can't even begin to imagine how my Grandmothers must be...

Thank you for all the wishes and condolences from everyone...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear of your families recent troubles hope that every day will get brighter for you and yours. paulie