Tuesday, October 16, 2007

They Approach Me In Dread

I don't know no Shame
I feel no Pain
I can't see the Flame

Look out she's singing in her blog posts again *laugh*
*blinks* Wait is she dancing in the living room while she's singing?
*laughs*

Anyway...

So I have an interview today...
before you get too excited as my mom pointed out when I told her about it "So you won't actually be making any money...?"
I have an interview with an interesting lady (from what I can tell from her site)
It's an interview to get into a course... yes like school... but this would be a course to learn a form of Japanese Massage

For those of you who actually know me... you know that this is right up my alley... I've been working towards my Reiki Master, I've taken Chakra Balancing and learned how to do them myself, I've learned a bit of Therapeutic Touch... even dabbled a bit with Chinese Meridians... All for the sake of being able to help and heal people without drugs and medications. It's another reason why I've been plying myself with Psychology courses for the same reason. Somewhere deep down I'd like to be able to help people, help them to better themselves, or find themselves or just to understand themselves but looking in places they've never looked before.

It might be brave
I will live by my own policies
I will sleep with a clear conscience
I will sleep in peace
Maybe it sounds mean
But I really don't think so

Wish me luck.
Because I really want this, even if I do have to take on another part time job while I take the course.

And now I go back to dancing around the livingroom

1 comment:

Anna said...

I hope the interview went well, keep us posted.

*hugs*