Monday, October 08, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Well Happy Thanksgiving if you are Canadian

How was your thanksgiving?

mine?

It was alright I guess, got together with family played some games and ate some good food.

the down sides to my thanksgiving - burnt my hand on gravy... (yeah I know I'm so smart eh) quit my job ... (yeah I know I'm so smart eh)

anyway...

I'm tired, I'm sore... oh did I mention I'm sick again? *nods* yep... *sigh*
and I'm kinda hungry...

going to get some food...
later

1 comment:

Moon said...

Damn..I hope u start feeling better hun..u just keep getting sick...is your burn healing? Your emune system is sbviously taking a beating, wouldn't surprise me if even a burn doesn't heal very fast. I wish I was closer to give u some help sometimes.
This weekend we went to NY state to visit Scarlette..was really nice to see her and just be away from home lol.