Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Yep I'm Still Alive

Chilling with the girls today... Alanis, Amy, Regina, Amanda, Wendy, Janis, Sinead, Melissa, Storm, Tina, KT, Christina and Billie... Yep that's my girls... one helluva play list thats for sure ;) So good I feel for anyone who doesn't have it :P *laughs*

So why am I just chilling and not working? The program I do all my work in has been fucking up, so it's a long arduous process troubleshooting via email, especially when it's an hour between emails. So between emails I'm going to start working on my curriculum vitae...

Yeah I need to find a job that pays more then what I've been doing. However, since the data entry job will be going to pick ups and drop offs once a week, I'll be able to continue doing those as well. So it just means that I'll be doing nothing but working. Sounds great right? *snickers* I know it doesn't but hey life requires money ;)

Christmas is coming faster then I'd like, bills pile up, trips get canceled, kids to feed ;) So I guess it's time to grow up and make some money. It'll do me some good to get away from my computer and out into the real world *laughs*

Banana I know you've been sending me messages and asking after me... Thank you. I love you and miss you honey. Hug the kidlets for me and John :)

Squasha I think every time I wish you'd hurry up and come home again for a visit I'm gonna put a dollar in a piggy bank ;) maybe it'll get me there to visit you faster :)

So this won't come as a big shock to some of you, but... My best friend is pissed off at me. Yep. Hard to believe eh. *sighs* Dunno how long it'll last this time. Do I feel bad? well sure I do, I feel bad that he gets pissed off that I choose not to not have an opinion about something. You'd figure people would fall down in shock at the fact that I'm keeping my opinion to myself for once. *shrugs* can't please everyone I guess. I'm at a loss, can ya tell?

Oh... as for the whole drivers license fiasco - I went in and passed my beginners with flying colours I may add... a few weeks later I passed the 1st road test (again) with flying colours as well... So now, sometime this week we'll go and book the 2nd (final) road test. If I don't pass that one (with flying colours) I'll scream.



Bible quote for the Month: (you can check my head if you'd like)
"Behold, I will cast her into a bed and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds. And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works" - Revelations 3:22 -3:23


Oy I think that means I'm going to hell. Good thing I don't believe in it eh.
Oh and yeah I don't want to talk about my birthday... and no I wasn't having a break down because I turned 29, so don't go there. ;)

So now that it's 11 (been working on this post between other things for over an hour or so) I think I need to find some food

No comments: