Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I'm a Bitch, I'm a Tease, I'm a Goddess on My Knees

Next Stop Complaint Department...


Rae (7/8/2008 5:45:20 AM): I've been watching Snakes on a Plane and wishing that someone rp worthy would actually log in so that I don't get completely bored out of my fucking skull... all the while sifting through facebook just trying to ease the tension and depression of trying to find a new place to live with my family... this I don't think is going to be a very good day in the least... because I've also been roasting away in this second floor flat that has no vents in the roof so that even when the A/C is on it's like 100 freakin degrees in here... right now... I hate my life... it sucks and I can not believe that it sucks so bad.... *sighs*

Friend (7/8/2008 5:46:33 AM): Erk

Rae (7/8/2008 5:47:54 AM): yeah pretty much... so that's what I'm dealing with over here... oh on top of the fact that I have to go and see if I in the last 7 yrs have become unable to carry a child to term as I've had miscarriage and I have a constant pain in my abdomen...

Friend (7/8/2008 5:48:39 AM): Thats not very freakin happy at all

Rae (7/8/2008 5:49:43 AM): yup

Rae (7/8/2008 5:50:02 AM): so that's about how my night/morning has been...

Rae (7/8/2008 5:51:01 AM): and it's not even 6 am yet...

Friend (7/8/2008 5:52:33 AM): I shant burden you with my own problems, I just managed to crawl out of the widening hole of depression that was forming beneath me recently. Twas a close call however, and I must remain vigilant.

Rae (7/8/2008 5:53:22 AM): *nods* It's ok

What happens at 5 am if you ask me how I'm doing... apparently a touchy subject... *laughs*
Thank goodness for friends who don't take shite personal... Yeah the email that I /finally/ got back from the property leasing place about the townhouse... is exactly as follows:

HELLO RAE

I JUST HE3ARD FROM THE OWNER YESTERDAY AND HE HAS TURNED YOU DOWN

THANK YOU BRENDA

Now check out that professionalism there, isn't that just professionalism at it's best?
No reasons as to why, not even a polite 'I'm sorry', or even a 'good luck in your search', or even a 'fuck off you wanker it was filled the next day!' - *sighs* nothing says ignorance like a stuck caps lock and a mysterious 3 in the midst of a word...and thus the search continues...

No comments: