Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Moves So Fast, She Moves So Fast Into That Wedding Ring...

Oh boy...
So much to say and so tired right now...

We've moved. We're in the house now, after we've unpacked everything and it looks decent around here I'll go ahead and post some pictures of the place. The kids are so totally stoked about the house, they love it... they have a bedroom that they share and a play room where their computer, tv, video games and such are all going to be set up in the next day or so...

The man and I are absolutely loving our new bed... King size! Schwing! ... no more of his feet hanging off the end, no more being squished up against a wall. *laughs*

I've been battling (all through this move) a sinus infection, lung infection all on top of a cold... so not nice... on meds for that so not really going to dampen my spirits any as I'm flying high... (not from the meds) right now...

I've been editing my life a bit in the last little while... been pruning some dead weight... now if it was only that easy to lose some dead weight *chuckles*
I've been cutting out some of my time on the computer... makes it easy when you sit down in front of it and immediately feel as if you're going to vomit... yeah not good... mush has been suffering for it... but hey since there's really no one logging in there guess it doesn't matter much, so yeah that might just go into the toilet soon... *shrugs* kinda feels like a waste of like 3 years of my life that I've put into it but... c'est la vie, n'est pas?
We'll see how it all pans out... I'll probably log back in to it a bit more often after I'm completely unpacked ... which is more then I can say for the other staffers on it... I've been at least logging in to check my jobs and make sure the players are doing ok...

I realized a long time ago I was depressed, and I was only feeling happy when I had outside contact from others via the computer... moving has changed my outlook on that sort of thing... the longer I stayed in that hole the more I clutched onto those who were there for me ... I thought they understood me, and even loved me... ended up I was just a hermit that was the butt of their jokes... but now, I know that I don't need those people... I used to feel like if I disappeared for a night or two that they'd forget all about me... now? I really don't care if they do... they were never real friends, least they stopped treating me like one... the last 4 years has been a constant downward spiral... things are so bright and colourful now that I just shake my head when I look back at them... how pathetic I had been... but not anymore... I made a promise to those above that I would get back to the path they had started to lead me down before the bumps in the road got me down...

I've been talking to the Gods a lot lately... mainly in prayers of thanks, promises to myself and them that I'll not go back to what I had been for the last four years... so with that, I think I've mentioned it before but... I'll be going back to teaching... going to open up the temple for rituals and meetings...

the couple of friends that I really feel close too that I've met online I'll stay in contact with but I forsee a lot less computer in my future...

*sighs contently* ok so there's this huge story to go along with moving... but I think I'll save it for another post...

4 comments:

Anna said...

I'm so glad you can finally feel the sun shining bright.

*hugs*

Rachidian said...

I do hope you find the path you should be on. RL first, as they say. In my experience, friends of mine who had cut mushing from their life don't miss it all that much.

Also, king size! Very nice! Plenty of room to roll around.

The Witch Doctor said...

And we've already proven that four people can sleep comfortably in it too! *grins*

Unknown said...

I am glad to hear that your move has gone smoothly.