Sunday, November 16, 2008

When You See My Face I Hope It Gives You Hell, Hope It Gives You Hell...

"Tomorrow you'll be thinking to yourself
Where did it all go wrong?
But the list goes on and on
Truth be told I miss you
Truth be told I'm lying"



Alrighty... latest update...

On the Health front... everyone seems to still have a cough... I'm able to do more stuff in a day now without feeling like I have to sit down every few minutes. So not back to 100% yet, more like 85% *chuckles* It stays fairly cool in here which is way different then the apartment so I'll be knitting up some slippers, I find my feet get really cold.
Went to the doctors the other day about the other thing we've been dealing with... seems every things a go... just need to get the timing down. *chuckles* Ya know I never had to worry about things like that when I was younger. Oh well... it'll happen when it wants to.

On the Home front... we're not exactly unpacked yet... we have a lot of those 'last minute' boxes, those are the boxes of stuff that were thrown together at the last minute and there's not really a spot for them at the new place until every thing else is set up... I don't mind those boxes so much... I just mind that it's all those that are by the door of the room that has all of our boxes in it... So I've been moving those slowly upstairs to the other spare bedroom we have so that I'll have room to sit down and go through all that stuff to see whether or not any of it is important. And if it's not... gonna file it under G.
So it's been a slow process... because of those boxes as well as because of how my health has been.

I've invited a bunch of people for yule so hopefully we'll have it all done by then... I've given myself that as a deadline so hopefully I can keep it. I've invited my mom, my sister, mom's bf, my grandmother and my aunt, as well as my oldests father and sister (if she's with him)... So it may just be a house full of people which I haven't had in a long time so it'll be nice.

I think I'll invite my dad but just not for the same night... that could be just disastrous...

Saw the first snow of this year... it was just falling outside my lovely bay window a few moments ago... which of course made me sigh since I'll have to go find all of our boots and hope that the youngests still fit him... if not then uh oh...

We've warned both of the kids that this christmas for them might not be as fruitful as the past christmases since we've just moved and had to pay for all sorts of things... so even though it's only Nov 16th... christmas is on my mind already since they've been coming to us with stuff they want... The man and I were hoping to be able to save up enough to get them a wii this year... yeah that's not looking like it's going to happen... but never know there's been christmas miracles for this family before...

Hmm I'm trying to think if there's anything else going on... Well if there's something else you want to know just leave it in my comments and I'll answer ya...

"Now you'll never see
What you've done to me
You can take back your memories
They're no good to me
And here's all your lies
If you look me in the eyes
With the sad, sad look
That you wear so well

When you see my face
I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell
When you walk my way
I hope it gives you hell, I hope it gives you hell"




1 comment:

Anna said...

moving the boxes out of sight is exactly what I'd do too ;) but little by litle you'll get everything unpacked.

Glad you're feeling better.

*hugs*