Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'm Open, You're Closed, Where I Follow, You'll Go...

Yes it is true... I'm completely insane... but seriously how many of you didn't realize that already... *laughs*

I'm so excited about the upcoming holiday ... you know the one that's a month away... that I had my mom bring over my decorations and we put up our tree today... and I think our banister leading upstairs has more lights on it then our tree does... *laughs*

I've gotten to the point where I know that we haven't got the money to buy the one present the entire family wanted... but... I'm ok with that... I know that we won't completely all waste away if we don't have it... I know the kids will be a bit sad and disappointed... but they have been forewarned that we just don't have any money for christmas this year... it'll be a different tune on the actual morning of but... at least I've tried to warn them...

So I'll have to get some pics of the really loud banister and of the tree...

I think Jasper (the parrot) was a bit curious as to how and why I was building a tree next to his cage this morning as I sang to him and put up the artificial tree while the kids played upstairs... They eventually made their way downstairs so that they could put all the decorations on and the man put the lovely lady upon the top of the tree... then we made our way down to the dollar store bought some tinsel and a few small gifts and made our way home where we taught the kids to play euchre for game night...
After they went off to bed I put the tinsel on the tree ... and now I'm enjoying a hot cup of cocoa while I looking at my lovely lit up tree and chatting with my man...

and now...

back to Mouse Hunt!!

No comments: