Monday, January 12, 2009

Don't wait til Valentine's Day...


I love my man...

More then anything else... I look at him and if I try to tell him how much I love him I end up getting all emotional and crying... I couldn't imagine being with anyone else... he's good to me, he's good with our children and so thoughtful toward others... he is a true blue through and through animal lover... and he does anything and everything he can to provide for his family even if he is sick or not in the greatest of health... he's a good father and is an excellent role model for the young gentlemen we're trying to raise... he also truly believes that all women are a Goddess...

how could I ever pass that up...

I don't know... but I did at one point... well I tried too... and it was the stupidest thing I have ever done in my life. .. I know this... I call it my 8 month long brain fart... we can joke about it now... but... it's because of where we are now as a couple...

I can't even imagine my life without him... I've "edited" my life (so to speak) of the people that were causing negative effects to myself and my family... our whole family is better and happier for it... those people we're bringing me down even though I didn't realize it... they would leave me drained... and addicted... I was addicted to them as if they were a nasty drug I couldn't shake...

So now I limit any contact with them and we're all happier for it... I've gotten my head back into the real world and am doing things that make me happy... my music, my art, my crafts, my kids... and my beautiful, sensitive, caring, compassionate love of my life...

The weird, geeky AV guy from highschool who never seemed to have a girlfriend and came across as possibly gay... *grins*

1 comment:

Moon said...

Awe what a wonderful post about Ry...he deserves it...Hugs from me and Chris to u both!!