Monday, February 15, 2010

I Want Your Leather-Studded Kiss In The Sand


You ever witness two people typing madly for what seems like forever in a silent room and then suddenly set aside their laptop and keyboard... look at each other intently and then suddenly meet in the middle of a room and start kissing passionately? ...


Yeah... me either... but I picture that's what geek sex would look like... two people in the same room for like hours typing away and then they suddenly get up and start making out in the middle of the room... I really would love to see that actually.... *laughs*


So here I sit going over wedding invitation stationary... it's a pretty celtic knot work pattern... with a cute little knot work heart at the top... very simple but then again very me... looks simple but inside is actually really complicated...

and in the next tab over I'm looking at this beautiful piece of oceanfront property just out side of San Diego... that is only a few hundred thousand dollars... I think it would be perfect for a nice winter home...

All the while picturing geek love...

Yep I know I'm weird... odd... and strange... I've been informed of this several times already by an anonymous source that shall remain so... ;)

Long weekend... once it's over I'll let you know how it went and what happened... along with an up date about my crazy family post funeral shenanigans... oy vey I tell you...

fun times...

on a lighter note... my parcel made it to the city of destination just waiting for it to get picked up according to the tracking site... and Happy Valentine's Day to all who wish it... I was tickled pink when I received a text from Papi wishing me a happy Valentine's Day and reminded me about how much he loves me... :-* te amo...


No comments: