Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Was Like You Once...


I feel horrible...


I haven't picked up my drum and seriously played it since like the end of August ... I've wanted too... but it seems like every time I go to I end up side tracked or something comes up or the phone rings or something...

There's four of them living in the temple and I'm quite sure that they're probably not very happy with me at the moment...

I need to find some me time and just lock myself in the temple and get some drumming done... maybe if I'm still feeling confused and all mish mashed in my head I'll go and do that tomorrow after I get up...

It usually helps me think and figure stuff out... even if it's just letting me forget about stuff I need to think about for awhile...

but for now... I need to go to bed and slip away into my dreams for a few hours...

No comments: