Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Share My Inner Most Thoughts... Know My Intimate Details

Trials and tribulations...
no one said it would be easy...
least of all us...
it'll take patience...
trust...
most of all communication...
no one promised it to be smooth sailing...
hell...
have to work for what you want...
have to wish...
pray...
hope...
have faith...
no one said it would be a walk in the park...
piece of cake...
or slice of pie...
there would be dark times...
there will be dark times...
not everything is rainbows butterflies and lollipops....
there will be hard work...
long nights...
shadowed thoughts...
doubts...
darkness is easy...
light isn't...
love isn't...
trust isn't...
there will be issues...
subscriptions...
crying...
misunderstandings...
love...
feelings...
helplessness...
there will be misdirected anger...
unconditional love...

No one ever said that the future was going to be handed to us... how would we be tested and be proud of ourselves in the end if it all came so easy...
no giving up...
no giving in...

the darkness is easy... cozy... lonely...

I told a friend tonight that I just wanted to go to sleep until the end came... until you were you and you loved me again... like you did before... like you will again...
sleep is what I want right now...
to sleep the deepest of sleeps...
without vivid dreams of being together...
without the hope of someday soon...
to just sleep it all away...

Sleep eludes me... it sneaks away from me... it leaves me to sit in the dark...
making pacts with the lightless...
to dream waking dreams...
to over think...
and over analyze...
to discourage...

I am numb...
I am over emotional...
I am empty...
I am full...

I'm a conundrum...
an enigma...
a puzzle...
a woman.

I am everything... and I am nothing.

No comments: