Friday, February 26, 2010

When You Find Yourself Helpless In Her Arms...

So here I sit... in my bed... too annoyed still to go to sleep...

It's been a really weird and strange fucking day for me... moreso internally I suppose...

Though it reached it's peak of 'really fucking annoying' when I was looking for a pair of pants that I wore that had my license in the pocket... ok so I don't have the tidiest of houses most can attest too that... however... I know where I take my clothes off and where they end up in the long run... generally they come off in the living room and they end up in the bedroom at the end of the day...

The pants weren't in either place... so the search widened. We knew that the pants came off due to the fact that the bottoms of them were soaked... so ok could have been hung up in the bathroom... nope. Front hallway with the coats...nope. We (the Man and I) searched everywhere... then he searched everywhere again as he saw the blood pressure going up with the rise of the temper... went through in our heads outloud too each other each room and everywhere we looked... until I finally said "Only place we haven't checked is the play room and the kids bedroom but seriously why the fuck would my pants be in either of those two rooms..."
So the man grabbed the laptop for me so I could fall asleep to Family Guy as I've been doing the last couple of weeks... So I went upstairs and sure as shit there's my pants in the middle of their bedroom floor with my license partially sticking out of my pocket...
For the last hour I've been sitting here while doing other stuff mumbling "wtf were they doing up there?"

On top of that... as told by someone today that they aren't even sure they know what love is let alone feel it toward anyone... and I've been baffled about that for actually a couple of days... and been trying too figure out how that's even possible... what could have happened or why would someone end up that way... or feel that way... you know all the psych stuff starts popping up into my brain and making me want to ask a whole lot of questions...

So if there's anyone who wants to know what love is... Here You Go. Pretty much he sings how women want to be loved. I consider one of myself the lucky ones who found it... twice now. Talking about twice... Here You Go Again. You can thank Bryan Adams for making women believe that men feel like they do about love.

I have nothing left in me tonight... I need to meet with Brian and Stewie now so they can make me smile before I go to sleep...

Let the one you hold be the one you want...

No comments: