Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it

hot and cold should be temperatures for weather... or even taps in the kitchen for water...

hot and cold should not be how people are toward each other.

there are those that I'm cold toward for very specific reasons... but generally I range from warm (most people) to hot (very few people)...

I dislike when I have someone who runs the entire spectrum with me... it leaves me feeling dizzy... and wondering what's wrong with me... and in my life there's two people like that with me... not sure for how much longer though...

so it's been about a week of checking my glucose levels from what the strip thing says Low is from 1.9 to 2.8 Normal is from 6.0 to 8.2 and High is from 17.2 to 23.8

It seems I'm in limbo... generally I'm in the 4's like I just took it again and it was 4.4 ... which apparently is neither Low or Normal... usually when checking after I've eaten it's about 5.9 to 6 which at least would be Normal...

I'm going to have talk to the doc again about whether or not it's possible that mine is lower then other peoples normally... or maybe it is my insulin is wonky... which is what the gyno thought was the reason I couldn't get pregnant for so long...



So mother's day just passed... I wasn't feeling it when I woke up...then again it's likely a day that makes any woman who's had a miscarriage pause and think about that a little bit... I have my two boys and everyone tells me that I should be happy with them... and I am. totally. I love my boys.
That morning I did question that a bit when I have the 14 year old calling the 10 year old a faggot... and the 10 year old trying to fight him because of it.
Before getting into the van with my sister and mother, I threatened them with death if they continued to be assholes to each other. *shakes head*
So we went to the Manchild's ball hockey game...He's doing better as a goalie but they lost 3 to 1.
After that we went to the Bulk Barn, I needed to pick up a few things. I stood in line so that I could ask the cashier to check my gift card so I could see what was left on it. In front of me in line was a lady with this 6 to 8 month old baby girl, she was just so cute. So I stood there talking to her while the lady was checking out, getting big smiles out of her and a couple of giggles. When she left the cashier helped me and then I walked around the store getting the stuff I needed. I felt very sad. I got really teary while getting my stuff and cashing out. I checked my blood sugar level in the van on the way over to  a plaza my sister had wanted to go to. It was at a 3. Seems we were going over to the plaza so that my sister could buy a couple of pizza's to tie us all over until dinner.
So we all drove down to Niagara on the Lake, then up the river to Niagara Falls and then back to the house. I told my mum she should quit the job she has and hates now and become a tour guide in Niagara Falls, she'd be really good at it. My grandmother (her mum) did it for over 20 years, she was awesome at it too.
Anyway... went back to Mum's and had some love grilled chops and salad... all in all it was a nice relaxing day on a nice sunny day... and to top off this sundae of a day the cherry was getting a text from Big Daddy wishing me a happy mother's day and telling me he loves and misses me... got a little verklempt then too...



So far I've made two summer dresses and have the plans of making two more... and get this...the next two I plan on making will be a pink one and a yellow one...

I've decided that I won't let summer bother me this year... we'll see how that goes.

Here's to trying to embrace the season I dislike more than winter...

I've realized that the passage of time has been quick when I look over at the 'kitten' Ohanzee and realize that he's one already... lots has happened in that year... the year has gone by so quickly... the other boys (Onyx and Imhotep) will be three at Christmas... it makes me think of other things that have happened in the last couple years as well... but won't bore myself with recounting them here... Big Daddy.



Oh I forgot to tell you what I got for Mother's day... I got two cook books...and the one I'm loving to just sit here and read is Cheap. Fast. Good!  it's got some awesome quick and cheap recipes in it...I also got Mario Batali's Italian Grill...probably won't use it as much but I do like Mario Batali :D I also got a new hat I'll have to post a pic of me wearing it at some point. Then again I should post pics of me in the sun dresses too... just to prove I've got them... lol

Some don't believe that I wear dresses... which is funny...when at home I'm generally in a dress.

Ooo and talking about going out (who was? shrugs) I'm going out with the Man and the Boychild to see Thor tonight :)
mmm after seeing Fast Five though I might be disappointed... lol



oh and just an FYI cracker jacks at age 30*mumble* not nearly as good as cracker jacks at age 10... #justsayin

and yes that's a hashtag in my blog post...because that's how I roll (not pronouncing the L's)

I'm sure there's other things I could ramble on and on about but...I need to finish the straps on my dress...might wear it to the movies tonight.



Love you Big Daddy!
Live it up in Hong Kong Squasha!!
Slow Down Iblis ;) (walking that fast hurts) :P

No comments: