Friday, May 06, 2011

can't even think of a title for this one...

Ok UPDATE!! lol

Been interesting week...

Went to visit a friend on Tuesday before going to my doctors appointment...

All tests came back good... apparently everything was good... still getting a glucose meter and the test strips so that I can keep track of my sugar levels... The Man picked one up today for him... he let me try it... it came back as a 4 when he first did it for me... and an 8 or something the second time after dinner...

I spoke to the doctor about the bouts of depression I get during the week of my menstrual cycle (omg yes I said  it!!) and he explained two ways that I could possibly prevent the depression brought on by the dropping hormone levels. Seems I can either take the pill everyday for three months straight and then off for the week and then on for three months again... OR I could take the pill normally and then instead of taking the 7 placebo pills only take 3 before I go back to the regular pills again. I think I'm going to try the second option and see how it goes.

Then went to the movies to see Fast Five ... OMFG!! I had girl wood so hard through that whole movie!!  I wanted to be laid out across the hood of a 1970 Dodge Charger while someone revved the engine while I get taken... omg I loved the movie... sexy men...fast cars....explosions...gun fights... At one point in the movie Vin and Dwayne are standing toe to toe... I turned to the Man and whispered "I want to be in the middle of that sandwich" lol

after that... not much has happened...

been texting with Big Daddy
The Man had his birthday...gave him his birthday present this morning *waggles her brows*

and it seems I've been getting into my summer schedule niche... you know where I'm up until 4 am and in bed until 3pm... that way when summer comes at me full blast I can sleep through the heat... lol

and since it's now going on 4am... I'm off to bed.

No comments: