Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Angry letters, new babies, strange happenings, future trips...

Angry letters... I found out that my father decided to write my sister a stupid message a facebook... I knew that she wouldn't respond to him, though if she told my mother about it it was likely that I would hear all their suppositions about why he would send her a message. It made me angry. And since I am such a reactionary person I typed him up a message and sent it off to him.

Most would likely wonder why I bothered, even I wondered why I bothered, but it was a case of all sorts of little shit had just been piling up until finally I just got mad and let it out. I suppose the fact that he sent a message to my sister was the last straw.

So he sent me a message letting me know that he was going to call me. He called. I didn't answer. I chose to make him leave me a message instead.

Instead of saying 'oh hey sorry you feel that way' ... no instead the jackass says "I figured if I called you could yell at me on the phone, I know it's not as good as doing it in person but it has to be better then via email, I'll call ya back.' - I mean wtf? srsly?

It was this time last year that I was packing a bag for a flight and the other thing I was doing was rescuing a kitten from crying in our back yard. A year later that kitten is bigger then the two other cats we already have (who are turning three soon) ... well now Ohanzee isn't the baby anymore (age wise he is but I'm not splitting hairs)
A few days ago I got a message from Okie asking if I could help her find a home for a ferret... I couldn't say no The Man and I have both wanted one for so long. So on Monday Okie and her wife brought him over to the house. His name is Mos. I'll have to post some pictures of him. He's already 4 yrs old but his a really gentle guy. I've already enjoyed some cuddle times with him.

There are those out there that would suggestion that I'm compensating and to them I say "Yeah? so fucking what?"

Strange happenings... sitting here at 2:20 am with the Man both of us in the living room ... whene suddenly a plaque in our kitchen falls to the floor with a loud bang... we both thought wtf? out loud....
about 15 mins later the Man gets up to make himself a mug of tea...he starts to pour the hot water into the mug and the side of the glass explodes out from the side of the mug, the man gets boiling water on his foot and after the initial shock of it...the Man realized that the water that landed on his foot hadn't burned him...the kettle had just clicked off saying it was done boiling...and when he went to put the piece back in the mug to see if there was any other tiny shards we should look for the piece didn't fit in there any more...it was bigger then the hole in the mug... and it's not like it was a cold mug or anything, he had just finished making tea in it a half hour before hand... it was a bit eerie...
After getting a really strange feeling I sent Big Daddy a text to make sure he was ok...thankfully he answered me...
So after all that the Man stepped into the shower... as he stepped into the shower the Boychild was opening the door to come into the living room... he was crying as he had just had a bad dream... when I asked what was wrong his answer was 'Dad died...' every time he's said that it's always made my stomach drop a bit. Obviously his dad didn't die he's in the shower. So he told me about his dream... Dad was going to the store because it was an emergency and if he didn't we wouldn't have any food to eat that night and on his way to the store he tripped... apparently 'people' came to the door to tell us he had died.
I say 'Every time he says that' because this is not the first time he's dreamed about his father dying... it's a bit creepy...

Future trips....*looks at the time* meh I'll talk about them another post...

No comments: