Tuesday, October 11, 2011

But You're in Canada. Did they leave a nice apology note?

is it ok to cry now? I'm all by myself again so it would be the time to do it, right?

I could sit here and whine and complain about Big Daddy... but... I'm starting to feel like it's just not worth it anymore... I'm tired of trying to convince him... I'm tired of all the onesided-ness... I'm tired of feeling ignored... I'm tired of being left wondering... I'm tired of feeling like I'm forcing him... I'm feeling really drained and like I'm the only one that wants this... I'm just really tired.
I'm in a funk...he's in a funk... and it just feels like there's nothing I can do about it...

the last day has been crap.

we came home from my mum's and parked the truck in the drive and came in the house... the plan was that the Man was going to get a few hours of sleep and then head back up north to his moms house for the rest of the week to finish up getting the wood...he was leaving so early because his step-father had a doctors appointment today...

He woke up earlier then expected and figured he'd leave at 1am since he was wide awake... so he got all of his stuff ready and went to go get into the truck to leave and realized that the console of the truck was open... after looking around more he realized that there was stuff missing... so between the time we got home 7:30pm and the time he went out at 1am to leave...someone had broken into the truck... and they stole... the gps unit, the user manual for the truck, his wallet, all the change in the console, his mom's cell phone, a gift my mum was sending with him for his mom, and his step father's lil black case with some of his id in it...

*sighs*

so calling the police to report the break-in at 1 am... and come to find out that all they do is give you an incident number and tell you that someone will be in touch in the next 2 to 5 days... oh great.

this morning was spent on the phone telling his mother and step-father...going to the bank to get a new bank card, going to the MTO building to get a new health card, get a new drivers licence...

so we get home after doing all of that and he was only planning on being here for a few minutes to pick up his stuff, call his mother and leave again... in the maybe half hour that we were here... we got a fucking parking ticket in our own driveway... wtf? the back end of the truck apparently was hanging over the sidewalk... how dare we block the sidewalk for 30 mins in the middle of the day...*sighs*

open the mail and (yay got a pic of Burton and the Nerd with a thank you card) we find our hydro bill...eek! and also a letter from the government saying that they want copies of our rent receipts because of going over our taxes again...what??

so today...seems like a Monday disguised as a Tuesday... and frankly after all of this and feeling so low already...I just want to cry...  

No comments: