Monday, April 30, 2012

blargh...

so much to tell so little time..so not feeling like typing...

the Man came home on Friday...surprised the Boychild who was extremely nervous about his karate on Saturday...he was nervous because it was only his 2nd tournament...he won 3rd in kumite at his first tourny and he won 2nd in his kumite in this past one...he was hoping to win with his kata but he made one wrong step which turned the whole second half of his kata completely around...none of the spectators would have noticed but those who know the kata noticed...especially the judges...he knew he made the mistake as soon as he did it..still so so so so proud of him for attempting a harder kata...

Saturday evening I went to a music trivia night with my sister...her team fell through so it was the two of us going around to find out if there was anyone else who needed team members...found a woman whose team fell through as well...so there was 5 of us on the team...all the other teams had 8 or more people... so I'm really proud of our team that we ended up in third...

*fist pump to useless music trivia*

today was the first league practice day...lots of us rolling around the arena, laughing and having a good time while working our butts off...was stopped by one of the girls who I haven't seen in a few weeks because she was in the other group...she told me that I was looking good...apparently she had been checkin out my butt and said it was looking smaller...lol

I don't see it...I was telling Big Daddy tonight that I just don't see the weight loss when I'm looking at pictures of myself...Burton said that she has a pic of me at her wedding that she's seen and that she can tell a big difference between that pic and now...

since The Man is home gonna do measurements tomorrow... bit nervous...

bah I dunno what else to type tonight...I'm a bit on the tired side...so think I'm going to head to bed...

No comments: