Sunday, April 15, 2012

Whining Begone!

Friday night I came home from derby training and as I was laying in bed I started having a hard time breathing...it got to the point where I asked the Man to go grab me my inhaler...it worked enough so that I could fall asleep...

Last night at derby training and hanging with Hoho, I had been coughing a bit as if I couldn't quite get enough air... got home and had a really hard time trying to get to sleep...and ended up waking up the Man a couple of times (felt bad because he had to be at the bus station real early this morning)

So today was spent laying around because walking to the store this evening winded me... I just don't know what's going on with my chest...just sort of feels like someone is sitting on my chest...

I'm becoming a big whiner on Saturday nights and I'm not liking it... anyone that's anyone that reads my blog knows that up until 2 months ago I was a huge lazy ass...I think signing up for the derby training that's two nights in a row was a bit of a mistake...Friday nights I feel good and sturdy on my skates...Saturday I get there and I can feel the fatigue in my legs from the night before...which sucks...I got shin splints again on Saturday whereas I didn't get any at all on Friday...I'm just worried that I'm either going to fall behind in training or possibly hurt myself on a Saturday...

I sent an email off to one of the trainers today and hopefully we can talk about it and work out something...I may need to switch to the other training group, but as far as I know they're ahead of us in training, and also Burton is in the training group I'm in and she helps make the drills fun.

Told the Man that this was a sucky time for him to go away for a couple of weeks...especially with my suddenly not feeling 100%

but meh...enough of my whining... ;)

No comments: