Friday, August 03, 2012

Weigh In #5

Have to admit I'm not quite as happy about this weigh in, but I keep telling myself that there will be ups and downs...especially now that I'm just getting back to being mobile again...so this one is going to be a down because I went up...lol

Ankles - R 8.5 (same) L 9 (-0.5)
Calves - R 15 (same) L 14.5 (-0.25)
Thighs - R 24 (+1) L 23 (+1.5)
Wrists - R 6.25 (same) L 6.25 (same)
Forearms - R 10.5 (same) L 10.25 (same)
Biceps - R 12.75 (same) L 13.5 (+0.5)

Hips - 42.75 (-0.25)
Belly - 41 (same)
Waist - 35 (+0.25)
Underbust - 34 (-0.25)
Overbust - 40 (-0.5)
Neck - 14.5 (+0.5)

Weight 180lbs (+3lbs)

So that's that.

Met up with my personal trainer yesterday and have been given a bunch of exercises for here at home in regards to my ankle. She has a background in nursing so I'm happy about that. She's also suggested that I do lots of pool exercise, maybe even join in on an aquafit type program.

She was a bit surprised that I'm already walking around but says that's really good to be getting right back up on my feet and not really babying my ankle too much. I told her there was no way I had wanted to just lay around and end up gaining more weight. Not when I've been doing so well to get rid of it...and I really liked feeling 'unfat'...but I've been dipping too close to the 'I'm feeling fat' days...

Also asked if I could go back to my yoga here at home and she thought it was a good idea but to do the easier poses first and not to be all gung-ho about things like the tree pose just yet.
Gotta get the muscles and strength back in my ankle first.

I'm impatient. Walking into the gym I just wanted to get going on the machines and not have to do the really basic...point your toe...now stop...now point your toe...and stop. blah.
However I already know way to well that if I don't do the baby steps 1- I'll end up hurting myself 2- Big Daddy will take a round out of me and 3- The Man will not be pleased if I push too far.

So... Aquafit and toe pointing it is for now with a bit of light yoga thrown in to make me feel better. Oh! and I'm able to use the recumbent bike so maybe after the boys head up north on Sunday I'll do that each day.

Anyway...post more later.

No comments: