Tuesday, August 28, 2012

24 days...

had a not so nice dream this morning before getting up...


The Man had taken me to the airport and as I was sitting there I realized I wasn't wearing what I had wanted to for my flight...then it dawned on me that all I had with me was my purse and I looked around as I realized that I didn't have any of my luggage and not only did I not have it that I also didn't remember packing...

So I quickly went to the counter and asked if I could be switched to a later flight (which by this time I had already sent a text to Big Daddy saying I was at the airport)...and ran back to the car...which was weird because instead of the Man running back out to the car with me it was Burton...she jumped into the passengers seat as I jumped into the drivers seat...then I drove like my ass was on fire (would have impressed gamers everywhere)

Got back to the house and suddenly Burton wasn't with me nor was The Man....I threw together my bags as fast as I could got changed into the comfy outfit for flying...and raced back out the door...into snow...?

All of a sudden dream flipped and I was in the car with Big Daddy and we were driving down a road in the middle of no where...he was holding my hand as he drove...and as I looked around he gave me a small smirk and said 'you'll be ok'...

Then I woke up.

it was really odd...but sort of funny at the same time...it would be so unlike me to not pack, not be ready...
I look forward to going to Reno...

I dunno maybe my subconscious is trying to tell me to not get too focused on the one thing and to just continue doing what else I would normally be doing...

can't just focus on my 'lady parts' I need to also remember that I need to get the kids ready for school next week, going to have a BBQ at Krammits, getting ready for Reno, and of course mundane shit like...laundry...


sometimes I just need to be reminded to breathe...

and not cry.

Pyramid Lake 2010

No comments: