Thursday, October 03, 2013

Where Have All The Flowers Gone...?

I keep thinking of things I'd like to post or ideas I have or thoughts that I'd like to get out...

Than I sit down at the computer and draw a blank.

One of these days I'll update a whole bunch and it'll take me hours, but for the last couple of weeks... I've been really really guarded and not wanting to express too much... because in my own head I've been having a real hard time of it.

I'm thankful for the friends that I can just drop in on or help out... I'm thankful for my school work... and I'm thankful that I'm about to be overwhelmed by a lot of sewing and knitting in the coming days... I'm thankful I got enough points in my Social Psych course that I'll be getting a Statement of Accomplishment!

Yeah it's almost Thanksgiving...can you tell...

Yeah... me too... I really hate September and October now.

I can't breathe.
I hate being sick.


No comments: